Tuesday, April 12, 2011

¡Welcome History Class 307!

Well I played fútbol last night with my host-dad and a lot of his friends.  I suck, I mean I really suck at soccer.  Just uncoordinated with my feet/legs in a way to only use them to move a ball. Now for those of you that do not know me, I did play football in college.  Yes, real American Football, but running into people and tackling them, really isn't to athletic, well now that I think about it...  I looked like a complete idiot out there, and even worst they told me to play goalie after awhile.  I wasn't too bad, but overall it was fun.  Apparently they play every Monday and Friday night, so perhaps I'll get better.

Had some more to write, however, I just found out that a class is going to read this and wanted to welcome them, and I have to go meet another volunteer here in Arica for dinner to share experiences... We have to go to a vegetarian friendly restaurant... I hope to god they serve carne...

GREAT NEWS

Almost forgot, after speaking with some of the students today in class, the DO in fact have corndogs here. They are called yoggies (doggies), but apparently they have cheese in them as well. I cannot wait to try them, I have never thought of adding cheese to a corndog... so excited now

No comments:

Post a Comment