Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ow!

So I went to the disco Saturday(last) night with Tearrie and her host-brother. I had to get up early so I took off a little earlier to be able to wake up, because my host family was going to El Valle de Lluta, where they have a kind of religious ceremony with a cross. Anyway I was an idiot and walked home alone. I got jumped by 3 chileanos wanting money, once i pulled out my wallet to show them I really had nothing, the one behind me hit in the in the head with a rock. I tackled one to the ground while the others bolted with my wallet. Chased the others for a bit, but by the time I got up to go after them, they were far, and as well by the time I turned around the guy I got on the ground bolted the other way. Walked the rest of the way home, with a ripped shirt and blood coming down the side of my head and neck, didn't realize this until I got home to wash up.

Went to the hospital today and got two stitches in my head... So I have to wait for my parents to send a new credit card, glad I still have my passport and that I went to the ATM last week.

All in all I learned my lesson not to walk home alone. And it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm alright. Sh*t happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment