Friday, May 13, 2011

my treat to you or shameless plug

Haha, I don't know if I can call this a slameless plug? I mean I think there might be a total of 10 people who read this, and it's basically my diary of the trip...

Any who, check out Talkie Pictures it is bunch of videos from my very talented buddy, Brendan Kelly.  He writes and acts in about 97% of the sketches(?).  They come out with a new video every Thrusday, and I think they are pretty funny.  He is also an improv comedian and does shows downtown at second city.  In fact my sister is going to his show tomorrow.  So click his name(yes its a link), to see when his shows are,(if it's not updated, I know he reads this so this is a reminder) if you ever want to go downtown Chicago for a night of fun/good laughs.

Update on me: Got my luggage yesterday. I have a smile on my face.  Met two other americans here in Arica doing the same program, at different schools.  Hoping to go to a kareoke bar tonight.

Woh-oh-oh-oh, Heaven let your light shine down

No comments:

Post a Comment